Monday, March 3, 2008

Back from Vacation

Ok, so we got back from our ski trip on Thursday the 28th.  I ran 8 miles that night and felt pretty good.  My plan was to take  Friday off, and run 12 on Saturday.  Well, that didn't go as planned.  I felt like crap after 5.5 miles, and Amanda picked me up.  I decided to run on Sunday, and it didn't go much better, though I did get 10 miles in.
After the vacation, I have decided that I'm going to think longer and harder about what I eat.  I've been having WAY too many highs for my liking.  In order to cut down on these, I feel like I have to start watching what I eat. On days where my blood sugars are way out of whack, I eat a lot more carbs.  I'm going to see how it goes by cutting down on my carbohydrates.  I would like to keep my exercise up, especially on the elliptical, I feel like it is really good for my blood sugars.  
I'm going to try to post on a daily basis, even though I'm not happy with the format of this blog.  

No comments: