Tuesday, March 18, 2008

DREADMILL (I stole this from Steve Runner)

Well, it's raining HARD, word is, cats and dogs are coming down tomorrow.  I've never really talked to other people about this, but running on the Dreadmill is HARD.  I can normally run a 6 mile run around 8 minute miles or faster.  I really struggled to keep it around 8:30's.  On a positive note regarding the Dreadmill.  They're doing some pretty cool things with those machines.  I'm sure many companies are doing this, but it's the first I've seen.  The treadmill has a USB port in it, and when your workout is over, you just push the button about the USB and save the workout to the USB drive.  I will then use this information to log my workout on Buckeye Outdoors
Check back tomorrow, I'm going to a Pump Support Group meeting, and they're talking about the Continuous Glucose Monitor.  Hopefully I'll have some neat new stuff to report.  

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey Ryan,

How did the Pump Support Group meeting go the other night? Anything exciting to share with us?