Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Icey Rain

Well, I thought I was going to get a run in today.  Mother Nature definitely did not.  It started raining at about 9am this morning, and from that point on it got colder and colder.  The end result is a lot of branches down all over town, and ice all over the place.  
There aren't too many times that the weather will keep me inside, but today it was just too cold and too wet.  I decided to do a quick weight workout and then got on the elliptical and watched my disappointing Buckeyes, who are now in overtime.
I started a new Blood Glucose sensor today, and there is a little bit of pain at the site, but not near as bad as last week when I had to remove the sensor.  As I stated yesterday, I'm ready to start watching more closely what I'm eating, as I'm having too many unexplained highs.  If anyone has any tips on how to make this blog better, please advise.  

No comments: