Monday, October 6, 2008

Less Than 1 week

The second I finished the Marine Corps Marathon (my first marathon), I stated that I couldn't wait to run another.  I am SO extremely excited to start this race, I can barely contain myself.  
This Marathon is also going to be a very much needed vacation.  Amanda and I are leaving after work on Thursday and not coming back till Monday.  
I have followed this McMillan Training plan exactly to the T.  On Saturday I ran 12 miles, with the last 6 at 7:20 pace.  This left me feeling really, really good, hence really, really excited.
See you in Chicago!

2 comments:

CewTwo said...

Great time, man! Congratulations!

peter said...

Nice time for a hot day! You worked hard getting ready and it paid off on race day. Chicago & the Heat (heat--60s word for police, get it?) kayoed me at Chicago last year (4:34). But you obviously handled it nicely.