Monday, August 11, 2008

JDRF a VERY Special Cause

For the 5 or so people that read my blog, if you haven't yet, PLEASE consider donating to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.  It means SO much to me, with your help, maybe some day my blog will be called "Ran Thru Diabetes".  I've been involved in the JDRF for the last 4 years, last year my team raised a little over $9,800.00, I really want to reach that $10,000.00 mark.  
Please, Please, Please, if you haven't yet donated to the JDRF, visit my JDRF Site and Donate.  To see how close I am to my goal click here.
Any amount is GREATLY appreciated, if we all give a little we can make a huge difference.  

1 comment:

CewTwo said...

I'm not rich, but I'm on my way.

BTW... I ran 18 miles Saturday morning. It is the farthest I have ever run! Unfortunately, as it was raining outside in a torrential manner, I had to run it on the treadmill!